badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Weebl...

Did anyone ever tell you that by the time you have filled your lungs with coke, you should stop? Holy shit, crazy stuff man. I enjoy your Weebl and Bob series also, i actually have made a parody of their episodes too...tee hee....well, keep up the good work.

Oh Beautiful Day Oh Beautiful Day

Uhmm....

Did anyone ever tell you that crack kills?

Clown Tech Support Clown Tech Support

Very good.

Yeah, id say any movie that included a crackhead clown, a fast talking rodent, and whatever the hell kegel is, has to be damn funny shit.

BTW for first time viewers, look for the hidden easter eggs, such as the newgrounds photo on the clowns computer, and the poster on the wall at the clowns office.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Really Liked it

This is a great game, the only suggestion to the author is to put in a type of cheat system (so the n00b users can experiance the benefits of different heros), also it would be cool if you could command individual infantry/tank units. It's a very neat idea for a game. I suggest you make better graphics, a more diverse pool of tactics, and besides create and send off to the enemy base, you could give infantry units different roles, such as DEFEND, and ATTACK teams. Doing this, I believe, you would be able to SELL copies of the game via some download system.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing.

Joe Burman

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Where can i get the console version???

I love this game, where can I buy the console version? I would gladly pay even $30 for it, this game kicks ass!

SIM SIM

Very good

I definately liked this a lot. I found a bug for you though. After you buy the $500 suit, you can go back and buy the $250 pair of clothing, and you lose the $500 suit and 2 charm points. Was this intended?